Growlink’s testing team is continuing to grow and our newest search is for a Test Engineer. You’ll work with our QA, Ops and Development teams as you build and execute test plans for Growlink’s integrations. With your help our tools, tests and infrastructure will ensure that our users have the best experience possible while using our products.
You are creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive, and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at once. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about all things testing automation with the experience and skill set to jump right in and make an impact.
- Own design and implementation of automation framework and test organization with QA.
- Design and run automated functional tests for the frontend and backend of our web platform and integrations.
- Collaborate with QA Analysts, Development, and Ops teams to define test architecture and implement testing as a part of continuous integration.
- Diagnose and report issues and defects based on test failures.
- Work independently and communicate with the various teams involved with release process and testing with an emphasis on our integrations teams.
- Manage pull requests
- Coach junior team members
- Write Ruby code to contribute to test automation using Appium framework
- Implement test metrics and reporting standards; implement analytics, dashboards, and reporting mechanisms
- 3+ years of hands-on, demonstrable Selenium/ Appium experience testing mobile (iOS and Android) applications and good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools.
- 3+ years of Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Experience working with version control systems (BitBucket, Git, Mercurial).
- Experience with automation frameworks like PHPUnit, JUnit, or Cucumber.
- Familiarity with the Page Object model design pattern.
- Familiarity with testing Application Programming Interfaces
- Some knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployment systems.