Urban and Rural Environments
The controlled environment of a greenhouse is essential to extending your growing season. And while greenhouses are familiar in rural settings, urban farmers are realizing the possibilities for greenhouses in cities, too.
Greenhouses are a cost-effective way to realize consistent yields, especially when compared to container farms. Greenhouses:
- Reduce costs by maximizing environmental resources, like light
- Grow a variety of crops—fruits, vegetables, flowers—year-round
- Prevent damage from disease and pests
Get There with Smart Farm Tech
To maximize production and get the most from your greenhouse investment, you need the best-automated controls available.
Smart farm tech gives you access to reporting, documentation, and other operational data that helps you analyze crop yield and pinpoint ways to improve yield and reduce crop loss.
Smart Farm Tech
Schedule your operational tasks, such as watering and fertilizing, in advance so you can focus on running the business, not timers and temperatures.
Automate your systems to respond to environmental factors and alert you 24/7 when changed conditions require intervention.
Collect data for better insight into your operation and discover the best, most cost-effective techniques to continually improve your yields.
Access all the data from your operation, including live feeds via a smartphone app, for anytime, anywhere monitoring.
Why Growlink for Greenhouses?
Smarter environments, smarter irrigation, and smarter dosing: Growlink solutions are tailored to the needs of greenhouse producers.
Use Growlink to:
- Address irrigation, lighting, humidity, and soil condition needs
- Automate controlled processes and monitor conditions 24/7
- Achieve unprecedented quality and outstanding yields year over year