The Domain of Serious Agriculturalists
Cannabis has become a lucrative business for professional farmers, working in greenhouses and on outdoor plots. Savvy entrepreneurs are also taking advantage of an expanding market, launching startups and successfully competing with larger enterprises.
Cannabis represents a significant opportunity for growers of all sizes:
- The medical marijuana market is projected to reach $50 billion by 2026
- Medical and recreational use continues to grow
- Legislation continues to relax
Get There with Smart Farm Tech
Whether you’re just getting started or want to continue to establish yourself in the increasingly professionalized world of cannabis cultivation, smart farm tech can help you achieve your goals.
Tech solutions can help you manage environmental factors, improve yield, and reduce labor to ultimately cultivate the high-quality THC products your customers demand.
Smart Farm Tech
Why Growlink for Commercial Cannabis
Our smart farm tech solutions draw from management information systems, precision agro-management tools, and advances in automation and robotics.
The integration of all three helps you:
- Address irrigation, lighting, humidity, and soil condition needs
- Maximize your quality and yield year over year
- Scale up quickly and efficiently to keep pace with the expanding industry