Shrinking Spaces, Increasing Year-Round Demands
With ever-increasing urban populations, the need for better crop yields, and wildly varying weather, the vertical farming industry is rapidly growing to meet consumers’ demand for products year-round.
Anyone can get into the vertical farming game:
- The vertical farming market is estimated to reach $5.8 billion by 2022
- Not susceptible to the whims of weather, you can produce foods year-round
- Small, urban spaces are viable options for your operation
Get There with Smart Farm Tech
Smart farm tech is designed to increase crop production in vertical farming to maximize your income.
That’s because precision agro-management tools allow you to make even the most minute adjustments in irrigation, lighting, humidity, and soil. Pair this with reporting, so you can see trends and what’s working (and what’s not), and you can make the most efficient, effective changes to your operation.
Smart Farm Tech
Why Growlink for Vertical Farming
By allowing you to better control the conditions of your indoor space, Growlink enables your vertical farm to thrive.
Use Growlink to:
- Address irrigation, lighting, humidity, and soil condition needs
- Automate controlled processes and monitor conditions 24/7
- Achieve unprecedented quality and outstanding yields year over year