The All-in-One Solution.
The Growlink Nutrient Injection System monitors and controls fertilizer concentrations and pH for specialized hydroponics, greenhouse, and field agricultural applications. It’s a complete irrigation control system with multiple zone capability.
- Customize your fertilizer mixtures and manage pH with 16 independent injectors.
- Superior flexibility with multiple programs that allow the user to set various conductivity and pH values for a variety of plants.
- Automated irrigation control of up to 32 zones with advanced conductivity and pH control over vast flow rate
Combined Fertigation and Irrigation Control.
- The Growlink Fertigation System continuously measures the actual EC and pH of the flow-through and precisely adjusts the concentration of fertilizer into the system.
- Injecting multiple fertilizers to a specific conductivity results in an optimum nutrient application while advanced pH control improves nutrient absorption and plant health.
- Growlink uses a bypass system which will not interfere with mainline flow and thus does not impede line flow or pressure. No pressure loss generated by the system means less watering time.
- The unit will accurately inject fertilizer in varying flow rates ranging from 1 GPM to 350 GPM.
Superior System Design.
- The HI8000 series controller included with the system has basically unlimited programs that allow the user to set various EC and pH values for a variety of crops.
- The system also controls up to 32 irrigation valves, either sequentially or in groups of 2, 3, or 4 at once. Programs can be triggered by time, external switching, or flow.
- To keep plants safe, the Growlink fertigation system features multiple alarms and redundant monitoring of conductivity and pH measurements.
Ideal for Complex or Multiple Fertilizer Mixes.
The HI10000 system allows the injection of 4 (up to 7) independent fertilizers and 1 acid. The acid system can safely inject any acid type and uses a state of the art algorithm that accurately maintains the pH setpoint over a wide range of flow rates.
pH Range 0.0 to 14.0 pH pH Resolution 0.1 pH pH Accuracy ±0.0546 pH
EC Range 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm EC Resolution 0.1 mS/cm EC Accuracy ±0.078 mS/cm
Controller Power Requirements 115V/220V; 50Hz/60Hz. 10 Amp, 4 outlet box recommended Circulator Pump Solenoid Array Power Requirements 208/240, 3 phase, 30 Amp breaker
Pressure Requirement (PSI) Maintained at fixed pressure between 50 to 65 PSI Minimum Flow Rate 1.0 GPM Maximum Flow Rate 350+ GPM (dependent on various factors) Pipe Type Recommendations Schedule 40 or 80 PVC Minimum Pipe Diameter Recommendation 1.25 inch (1.0 inch for HI10000 (low flow)) Straight Run Requirement 10 diameters of straight run prior to system connection, 5 diameters after (downstream) Fertigator In/Out Connections 2×8 bolt, 4-inch flange fitting with gaskets
Typical Inputs 3 Conductivity Probes, 2 pH Electrodes, 4 Fertilizer Tank Level, 1 pH Tank Level, 5 External Tank Trigger, 1 Mix Tank Level, 2 Differential Pressure, 1 Irrigation Counter for Volume Control, 1 Temporary Break, 1 Conditional Stop Typical Outputs 2 non-consent alarms, 32 zone valves, 2 filter flushing, 1 pump, 1 agitator, 4 independent fertilizer injectors, 1 pH injector Control Type Advanced Auto Tuning PID Max. Injector Suction Large Venturi = 780 l/h; Small Venturi = 280 l/h Irrigation Capacity 32 Zones (24 VAC 0.5 Amp Solenoid Valves) Irrigation Control Time/Volume Control, 1 to 6 selectable timetables per program Readout 20-digit, 4 level LCD with graphic symbols and messages Program Method With keypad or through a PC using proprietary software Alarms Dual Alarm Settings for redundant shut down capability plus third external independent EC safety system Control Power Requirements 115V/220V; 50Hz/60Hz, 5 Amp CirculatorPump/Solenoid Array Power Requirements 208/240, 3 phase, 30 Amp Breaker Circulator Pump End Suction Centrifugal 208/240 VAC, 3 Phase, 1 to 2.0 HP (exact size dependent on design specifications) Transformer 400 VA, 16 Amp Capacity, 208/240 – 24 VAC Electrical Panel Assembly Equipped with high voltage breaker arrays, 24 amp, pump motor starter with thermal protection, 32 fused zone contacts, EC safety system, electrically latched, thermal safety switch (at 40°C) Dimensions L= 46.5 in. / W= 30.75 in. / 70.0 in. Operating Temperature 40°F to 95°F Recommended